Friday, February 5, 2010

The first post on this blog

Hello.


I'm excited about getting back into blogging. I always have so much going on in my head and I don't always find the time or occasion to share it with people. Like, things God's teaching me, or things I'm learning, or lyrics to new songs I'm writing, or maybe just things I'm wondering about and want to throw out there.


Feel free to leave lengthy or conversational comments. I like it.

Don't hesitate to challenge me and question my thinking. I need it.


For today, I'll leave you with just this one thought, new realization for me.

Probably not for you though.

It should be pretty basic, but it's like a revelation to me.


Just being alive makes me responsible for every choice I make and how I treat every person I come across.


The weight of that knowledge is very heavy. Along with great freedom and potential for good comes great responsibility and potential for destruction.


I pray that I can live well in light of that knowledge and that I do all I can while I can. So that I have not lived in vain.



Well, until next time....


God Bless

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice.
I have thought and have removed this question this you are only as good as tomorrow
[url=http://nikelisu.demo-host.org/I-r-1F-o-767.html]medical supply dropshippers[/url]

best regards